Roses Without Borders

Roses Without Borders


What makes us a rose or foreign? Especially when one is abroad, where there ... somewhere far from home. Can foreign rose to become "our", Bulgarian, due care being made for it or simply does not matter who will take care of them - just flowers have flowers everywhere ...
These questions meet a Bulgarian woman who is married and lives in Nantes, France:
"It's really strange question! If we talk purely practical - all are French varieties, but if you mention that I actually contributed to their appearance - are Bulgarian.
In my garden I have a purely Bulgarian plants that are not here - as our geranium, Davis, savory peppers and Bulgarian.
In general I am very proud that I am Bulgarian - I learned all the family and knowledge of our customs and traditions - martenitsas annually produce itself and all wear them, and then sportsmen won trees, painting Easter eggs - I always do two Easter belong here, and our, Christmas Eve-turns because you can not simultaneously comply with both traditions. My daughter learned Bulgarian and my granddaughter at home speak Bulgarian, and in the nursery of the French ... Naturally I carried over Bulgarian cuisine.

The story of a French garden
Frenchmen know about the famous Bulgarian rose oil, which is basically a lot of expensive perfumes!
The good thing is that I always have time for my flowers. My lunch break is 2 hours and I go to the home. The first thing I do is to get out into the garden and it ponaobikolya touch here and there. Saturday and Sunday with a few exceptions I have in the garden at home kids laugh, I'm an ostrich - my head is still in "Kiki" sticking.
Only sometimes when I come summer in Bulgaria has happened to stay for samichki month, a friend comes to watering. When he returned I was sad because there is a certain lack of care.
That I definitely prefer those that do not affect the other - I love all your flowers!
Indoor no exception. It happened to me in the beginning when I got tired and any other plant, but never rose. Naturally, one learns from their mistakes, and his lover when they are not small. Trying to make the garden a pleasant place, and try to have a winter color shades, not sad and desolate. It is difficult, but I think I succeed to some extent. When I bought the house was something like a garden - planting plants indiscriminately, which I knew and who had somehow remained uninterested behavior reprehensible when the previous owners. I'm not eradicate them, just trying to find harmony and good balance. "

No comments:

Post a Comment